15 February 2009

Amazing antibiotic

I was afraid I would be hospitalized yesterday! I had an "eat-all-you-can" reunion lunch with some friends last Friday, but maybe my digestive system was no longer used to it so since early morning yesterday, I had diarrhea and my head and stomach where both aching. I learned that my child's caregiver was also having diarrhea and stomach ache, but they said hers was stress related because of a news from her province.

I thought a drink that will replenish my electrolytes was enough for me to feel better, but my head and stomach continued aching. I then remembered that during similar situations in the past, I would already take an antibiotic, but I wouldn't want to do that. And then I recalled that the Tiens Cordyceps supplement that we have at home has a natural antibiotic, so I immediately took 5 capsules. To my amazement, my stomach ache was gone after one hour, though I still had headache. I also gave the caregiver 5 capsules of Tiens Cordyceps. Since my head was still aching, I used my Tiens comb gadget, until I felt sleepy.

When I woke up, I couldn't feel any sign of pain, neither on my head nor in my stomach! The caregiver's stomach ache was also gone instantaneously after taking the 5 capsules of Tiens Cordyceps I gave her, and she said she couldn't believe that was possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment